Sunday, February 17, 2008

A photo of the day

I take a lot of pictures of newborns - it's the bulk of what I do. And, believe it or not, it doesn't get boring. Sure, there are things I anticipate, but every baby and every family is different. There are some things that do get redundant: I take photos of every baby's hand and feet. Now don't get me wrong, NONE of them look the same and they are all beautiful. Today, though, I had two things happen that don't usually happen. First, I had to re-shoot. I was finished with the session and found that my hand shot was really oddly colored (the baby's dad was wearing a gold sweatshirt that was doing interesting things with the light). So, I had to get a new photo of that baby's hand. Second, I got really excited about a hand picture. So, with baby Lillianna's parents' permission, here it is!


4 comments:

Stephanie Bloom said...

Wow! That's beautiful! I love it. :)

Bob Shannon said...

Wow!

Ginger Murray said...

I really love it.

Photo Nursery said...

Just beautiful! I strive to become a small glimpse of your talent!

Jeff