Thursday, May 29, 2008

A new photo of Sarah and Mom




I think this is my favorite photo of me and Sarah Joy since she was about 3 weeks old! She's 19 months old now, and, to quote her big brother Jacob, she's "extremely happy!" and so are we : )

I can't believe that we don't have babies in our house anymore. She's clearly a little girl now, and so very much a GIRL! She loves shoes, dresses, dolls (only her favorites will do). But, she also loves to do anything her brothers will include her in. Right now, she's rather fond of throwing herself on the floor and having a tantrum if you tell her "no" to something she wants to do. It doesn't happen often, but it really does happen. Yikes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! Her dimple!!!! SO CUTE. She's getting so big. Were you tickling her? She's got the perfect expression. Aw, I miss your children!!

~Carrie said...

Hi Sarah. Adorable picture of you and your daughter! I met you last weekend at Scottsdale Shea. Sorry we missed our photo session but we were anxious to get home to our boys. So do you live in AZ or in MN? Finally a quality photographer doing newborn photos in the hospital! I would love to do this when I get more time.
Carrie

Ginger Murray said...

I said this on facebook too, but I'll say it again... That is SUCH a cute photo of you guys.