Saturday, March 14, 2009

New photos of the boys

Thomas was being so cute this morning. He's been sick all week and is finally starting to feel better. We were having some one on one time sharing a nectarine, when he announced, with head in hands "I really do like nectarines when they're not hard. They're really yummy when their soft and juicy like these!"

I agree : )

I'd just returned from a Lifestyle Kids 6 month photo session and had my camera handy, so I snapped this:



Then Jacob emerged from the basement, asking for chocolate cake. I bribed him (since he doesn't like to be photographed). Here's the fruit of the bribe... not too bad!



Unfortunately, the moment was ruined when I informed Jacob (who has had a fever for the last two nights) that he'd be taking a nap when his siblings nap. His pronouncement: "That's the worst thing I've ever heard!"

Oh well.

1 comment:

Ginger Murray said...

I did not even recognize Tommy!!! I need to come over!! :(

Jacob, LOL! Hilarious statements come from those kids:)