Sunday, April 6, 2008

Erin and Matt's wedding!


I just got back from Erin and Matt's wedding. Erin is one of my AMAZING First Day Photo photographers. Ginger Murray shot the wedding with Steph Bloom, but I can't attend a wedding without a camera! It was a gorgeous wedding and a gorgeous bride, no detail was missed.


The wedding was at Nazareth Chapel at Northwestern College - this is a beautiful place for a wedding, but very hard to book.



A couple of Ginger and Steph doing their thing...





What a classic image! The kiss is timeless...



I got to have fun shooting from interesting angles, since I was just a guest!




Ginger and Steph let me horn in on their space every so often, so I could get some details. Check out Erin's earings and the ornamentation in her hair.





One more cool Ginger photo:




The flower girl dresses are seriously the cutest I've ever seen! Of course, the flower girls and junior bridesmaid were really cute too : )





Ladies, thanks for letting me shoot with you today. What a great wedding. It was really fun to meet your families, Erin and Matt! Congratulations!

4 comments:

Angelicjewel Photography said...

These pictures are absolutely beautiful Jessica! Thank you SO MUCH! I love them! Thank you much for taking pictures with Ginger and Steph, that meant so much to Matt and I! You are such an amazing person! hehe

Stephanie Bloom said...

I must say, the one where Ginger and I are both taking the close-up...hilarious. Thanks for taking some pictures of us! It was so much fun having you there. I love how you captured the little junior bridesmaid by the door. She was adorable. and the angle when Matt dipped her...so great! Nice work!

Brad Person said...

Beautiful images, sweety. You have the gift :)

Ginger Murray said...

Nice work, Jess! Thanks so much for shooting with us. Wish we could do it more often.

Beautiful photos! Thanks for getting them up so quickly:)Yay! Erin and Matt are married!