Saturday, April 19, 2008

Family Fun in Florida



We've been in Florida for the last week, visiting family and having fun. When real life hits again tomorrow, I am sure I'll be silent for awhile as I catch up. I've got a few sessions to fininsh editing... so here are a few vacation photos. If I don't post these tonight, it'll be a few weeks. This excellent photography is all my husband's work : ) Awesome job, honey. It was hard to choose what to share!



Early in the week Sarah Joy got her first haircut by none other than her Auntie Morgan. With the extra weight out of the back of her hair, her curls got even curlier! My sister is a cosmetologist, among her many talents, and she gave the boys their first cuts (at about 7 months of age for each boy), as well. Sarah did a beautiful job... I think she felt pampered.

Sarah was a little tenative as she looked at the Ocean for the first time. She had to have her dollies and her pacifier with her to go check it out. It wasn't long before she was playing in the surf!


All three kiddos had a great time playing on, in and around the lifeguard's chair. These three photos really capture their individuality. Jacob must have jumped off the ladder 30 times.













The boys had a great day... this picnic table was a great place to grab some shade. Of course, Daddy couldn't miss this photo op!

This photo just about says it all. Jacob was in heaven in the sand!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures!!! I'm glad you got to post some. The one where Sarah is walking in the sand with her dolls...love it! Can't wait to hear the stories! :)

Ginger Murray said...

Those are awesome!!

I love the one with Sarah and her dolls too!

They all look SO grown up. Crazy.