Friday, April 11, 2008

Minnesota Wild, Wild Minnesota (weather)

Ahhh. Crisp, cold air. Snow just starting to accumulate on the ground. It's beautiful, the air smells like the first days of winter. But that's how it is tonight - It's not November! It's APRIL!!!!! I know I am a Minnesotan through and through (truth be told, I was born in Dallas, TX), but this is getting a little bit old.

I sat down to edit a really fun session with a three month old little guy... as I told his mom as I walked out the door, "I just can't let a photo session sit on a memory card, I just have to see them as soon as I can. So, I'll probably edit while I watch the hockey game." (For those of you who don't know, our Minnesota Wild is playing game 2 of a series with the Colorado Avalanche in the Western Conference Quarterfinals.) So, here I sit watching hockey. No photos yet. It's been really long week. Ok. I am opening the file now. Oh... I am excited. I'll post a few in a couple minutes. The Wild game just went into overtime, so I am not going to bed now anyway.

No comments: