Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Gunnar's photo shoot

This morning, I took a great drive up to Albertville, MN to photograph little Gunnar. One of the photographers who worked for me at First Day PHOTO!, Ginger Murray (read her blog about working with us! http://gingermurrayphotography.blogspot.com/2008/01/where-my-professional-journey-began.html), took Gunnar's newborn photos almost 7 months ago. They were beautiful, and I was so looking forward to seeing how this little guy had grown. We had such a fun shoot... what a happy baby with an amazing mom. Photos and a slideshow to come~

2 comments:

Ginger Murray said...

I remember Gunnar! He was tiny... about 5 lbs? And he had a blue blanket... I think dark blue and light blue. He had his eyes open for the photos, which is always fun!
I'm looking forward to the slideshow! I can't wait to see how he's changed!

Jessica Person said...

He's adorable! Still a peanut, but quite a character!