Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sarah is 15 months old!

Time truly flies. Last week, our little Sarah Joy turned 15 months old! I took this photo of her in December on her Daddy's birthday. She's growing up so fast, getting so tall and saying a bunch of words. Her laugh is contagious, she loves to play with her brothers and we adore her.

What you can't see under the fuzzy sweater she was playing peek-a-boo with, is that she has a head full of soft ringlets. She must have gotten them from her Grandpa Bob (my dad).

What also occurs to me is that this is the longest stretch of time since 2001 that I have not been pregnant. I was pregnant for the first time in December of 2001. Eli was born on his due date in September of 2002. Six months later we found out we were expecting Jacob. When Jacob was 11 months old, we found out we were expecing Thomas. When Thomas was 7 months old, we found out Sarah Joy was on her way. Now, Sarah is 15 months old and we have no announcements to make to that end. A few months ago, I realized that the famed "mommy-brain" had all but dissapeared. I can think again! And, I think I adore my kids!

Ok, off to do taxes.

No comments: