Thursday, January 10, 2008

My husband rocks!

An interesting way to start a blog, I know. As I type, he is upstairs making me chicken soup and a peanut butter sandwich. Healthy, I know. I'm recovering from a stomach bug (two of the kids have it, too) and I haven't had much to eat in the last day so comfort food it is. Because we are both photographers and run our businesses both together and seperately, he has the kids in the morning when I go to work for a few hours. Thankfully, I had a really light day today and he let me sleep in and took care of the kids most of the day. They adore their dad and so do I!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Way to go Jess!
You will love blogging!
don't let it stress you out,
just think of it as a way
for your family, friends
and clients to keep up with your
daily doings...

Sue

Ginger Murray said...

Aaron makes me soup and peanut butter sandwiches when I'm feeling yucky too!
He is also a fabulous pizza maker... and I taught him how to make pasta the other day...so he is expanding his horizons! haha:)

Hooray for blogging!

Ginger Murray said...

oh hey, PS-- Pottery Barn Kids has this "Kid of the Month" thing I saw in their most recent catalog. I immediately thought of Sarah!