Friday, March 14, 2008

Finally catching up

Well, I don't know if catching up is really possible... It's been a really busy week. I just got some really neat news! When I started my blog, I posted about a little girl named Maddy who met Jesus before her mom and dad got to hold her for the first time. I had the privilege of photographing her. Maddy's mom emailed her friends this week to announce that someone who had followed Maddy's story was placing her baby for adoption and wanted Maddy's mom and dad to adopt her. Can you imagine? The baby is due soon and Maddy will get to be a big sister from Heaven. Wow! I am so looking forward to photographing this new little one and I am THRILLED for these wonderful people!

Our road trip to Nebraska went well. No major driving issues and I had a great time getting to know Erin better. The meeting with the hospital was good. We'll just wait and see. On the way home, I got a phone call from a really large hospital system, who said we showed up first when he Googled hospital baby photography. I can't complain about that.

So, as I sit here on a Friday evening watching TLC and not folding the laundry sitting on the opposite couch (at least it's clean), I am feeling pretty good about my week. Boy, I am tired. Maybe I'll get that laundry folded tomorrow.

No comments: