Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What a day!

It's about 11:30 pm and I am exhausted! It's that good kind of exhaustion, when something has gone well, but been emotional and taken much out of you.

I can't believe the response that NILMDTS is getting! The exposure is wonderful, and as I am reading blogs I am seeing so many photogs saying they've been contemplating joining and now they're going to.

Thank you for all the great comments here. What an encouragement!

I have to say that I was so excited to see the story posted on Gary Fong's blog and Mike Colon's blog. Mike is a NILMDTS member, which is fabulous. He even linked to my First Day PHOTO website! Thanks, Mike!

Ok, I really think I am using too many exclaimation points now. It must be time for bed.

Oh, another really wonderful thing that happened today - I hired a new photographer for First Day PHOTO. That's never and easy task. Thank God.

No comments: