Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wow

I saw it! I know that it has yet to air in the mountain and pacific time zones, but wow! They did an awesome job with such difficult subject matter. I cried seeing baby Olivia again. Her family was so courageous to share their lives with the nation. Such amazing people. As with every family I serve, I am truly honored to have met their beautiful daughter.

They led the story with my work in the hospital with a normal newborn... that our business First Day PHOTO! I talk about in an earlier post, but you can see our site (and the beginnings of our new look) at www.firstdayphoto.com

Of course, there are links to Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep below too, but here it is again. www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org If you are a professional photographer, logon and join!

3 comments:

Administration said...

I saw your piece on the Today show, I had to google you. I wanted to say Thank you for what you do. I noticed that your sons birthday was on September 6th.
I also had a son on September the 6th, he passed away also. I wished that there were people like you back then. I only have poloroids that the nurses took in the PICU. Again thank you, you touched my heart.

Jessica Person said...

Thank you for your comment - I am so sorry that you, too, remember September 6 with both smiles and tears.

Jessica

Patti Brown said...

Jessica - the piece was amazing! I've emailed it to friends/colleagues/clients throughout my community - I think it will really raise awareness of NILMDTS. THANKS for sharing your story! :) PB